Megaflora 9 evo is a unique product in its category as it is the result of the development and research that has been carried out to obtain a composition that has a broad spectrum of application:
- It is based on the concept of multi-strain and multi-species.
- It has a 4 year stability at room temperature (25° C).
- It has a high survival in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It has a high metabolic activity of lactic acid production.
- It is able to inhibit the growth of pathogenic flora (Clostridium, Candida, E. coli, S. aureus, Salmonella, etc.).
- It is able to maintain the barrier effect protecting the intestinal epithelium against damage from external agents.
- It is able to stimulate the production of IL-10 to influence by both mechanisms immunomodulation.
In addition Megaflora 9 evo present also these features:
- Convenient dosage of 1 to 2 g per day.
- Total solubility in water, milk and yogurt.
- Safe consumption: allergen free including gluten-free and it may be recommended from 1 year of baby life.